Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Little Hello!

Hello people of the Interwebs!

I suppose before I jump into the blogosphere, I should introduce myself... Where do I start?

Hey, look! It's me!

My name is Rachael. I am 22, and recently married to the man of my dreams. Let's call him Mr. Lovely. We live in a tiny little basement suite, and I guess you could say we're learning how to make it our home. He works as an insurance broker, I'm training to become a teacher of littl'ns.

Aren't we cute?

In order to keep myself sane, I need to be doing something creative. Currently, my drugs of choice are sewing and knitting, and I'll be sharing those adventures here on this blog! Woot!

I look forward to getting to know you. Feel free to comment and start a conversation! I don't bite, I promise!

Love,
Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment